Sunday, December 20, 2015

I Awaken To My Spiritual Magnificence

God is. I am. I awaken to my spiritual magnificence. As I live my purpose in harmony with the Universe, I help to create a world that works for all. I step forward and allow that greater idea of who I am to emerge. I AM divinely fulfilled in all areas of my life -- in loving relationships, in creativity, in abundance, and in health.  My actions, thoughts and feelings attract that good into my experience.

 I am emerging with a larger consciousness of my authentic beingness, of my purposes here on this plane of consciousness. As I live in a Universe of limitless possibility, I am harmonized and powered by Divine Love. I allow Spirit to express through me, as me, and for me so that the perfect actualized me emerges. I let go of anything that prevents my emergence into my divine purpose, into my authenticity, into my connection to Spirit.

With gratitude, I release my word into the Law of Mind, knowing it returns to me multiplied  abundantly.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment